3 Best Proxy Awards
- Believing the proxy is a unique opportunity to create value for your corporation
- Helping you understand the shifting regulatory environment
- Assembling the right team to turn the proxy into a powerful communication tool
- Modernizing the disclosure process through our cloud-based collaborative editing tool, EOL.
- Our references >
Tell your Company story
- Designing documents that generate stakeholder trust
- Using graphics and plain English to simplify your disclosure
- Applying the four pillars of Transparency to your document design and disclosure data
- Our references >
Make a difference, impress your audience
- Working on advisory, efficient design and clear messages to empower your slideshows
- Offering a new reader-centric approach to your slideshows based on:
– Labrador Method (transparency, information design)
– Investor User Groups
– Behavioral economics and neurosciences
- Offering smooth and secured production in deadline-critical conditions
Share your Company’s commitments
- Believing ethics and transparency are crucial for business success
- Creating CSR documents that generate value and trust with your shareholders
Some of our clients
200+ clients worldwide and 80,000 pages published each year
An Award-winning Method
We take pride in your achievements
Thanks to Labrador’s award winning approach to SEC document design, many of our clients have won awards, including:
- Best Proxy Statement 2012, 2014 & 2016 (Corporate Secretary Magazine’s Corporate Governance Awards)
- Best Proxy Statement Nominees: 2013 & 2015
- Winner of the Grand Prix de la Transparence 2015, 2014, 2013, 2011 & 2010 (Transparency awards for French listed companies of the SBF120 index).
Executive Governance & Compensation Outlook
A study written in partnership with Equilar and Hogan Lovells. This report features data and identifies trends in disclosure practices at S&P 500 companies focused on three major sections: Compensation, Shareholder Engagement, and Board Governance and Succession Planning. The report also highlights cutting-edge disclosure examples from companies that clearly display this information in interesting and innovative ways. Contact us for more information!
Proxy Statement Benchmark 2017
Each year, we conduct a benchmark study of U.S. Fortune 250 proxy statements, closely examining their content and design. The results of our study provide insight into how corporations are changing their approach to proxy disclosure and ultimately how they can further improve transparency. In this year’s analysis of 238 proxy statements, we uncovered … Contact us for a copy of the report.
“Say it clearly, say it simply”. Our Guide on Plain English
We decided to write this guide because we realized that despite all the talk about Plain English, many companies continue to churn out confusing disclosure documents. Sometimes all it takes is a few tips to smooth out the rough edges of a document, to make it clear and simple. If you would like a copy, please contact our Advisory Department.
Governance Overview 2016
The 14th edition of our Governance Overview report with EY on European corporate governance practices from 2016 serves as a guide to your corporate board’s approach to the New Year. Drawing on the expertise of professionals working with regulatory authorities as well as the OECD, in addition to EY and our experience, we use this analysis to draw up important suggestions for corporate boards in 2017. Ask for the study here.