3 Best Proxy Awards
- Believing the proxy is a unique opportunity to create value for your corporation
- Helping you understand the shifting regulatory environment
- Assembling the right team to turn the proxy into a powerful communication tool
- Modernizing the disclosure process through our cloud-based collaborative editing tool, EOL.
- Our references >
Tell your Company story
- Designing documents that generate stakeholder trust
- Using graphics and plain language to simplify your disclosure
- Applying the four pillars of Transparency to your document design and disclosure data
- Our references >
Make a difference, impress your audience
- Working on advisory, efficient design and clear messages to empower your slideshows
- Offering a new reader-centric approach to your slideshows based on:
– Labrador Method (transparency, information design)
– Investor User Groups
– Behavioral economics and neurosciences
- Offering smooth and secured production in deadline-critical conditions
Share your Company’s commitments
- Believing ethics and transparency are crucial for business success
- Creating CSR documents that generate value and trust with your shareholders
Some of our clients
200+ clients worldwide and 80,000 pages published each year
An Award-winning Method
WE TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS
Thanks to Labrador’s award winning approach to SEC document design, many of our clients have won awards, including:
- Best Proxy Statement 2012, 2014 & 2016 (Corporate Secretary Magazine’s Corporate Governance Awards)
- Best Proxy Statement Nominees: 2013 & 2015
- Winner of the Grand Prix de la Transparence 2015, 2014, 2013, 2011 & 2010 (Transparency awards for French listed companies of the SBF120 index).
Human Capital Managment Study 2019
This year, as part of the Transparency Awards Analysis, we reviewed the rapidly emerging topic of Human Capital Management (HCM). The results of our study provide insight into how corporations are addressing HCM. Contact us for a copy of the report.
Executive Governance & Compensation Outlook
A study written in partnership with Equilar and Hogan Lovells. This report features data and identifies trends in disclosure practices at S&P 500 companies focused on three major sections: Compensation, Shareholder Engagement, and Board Governance and Succession Planning. The report also highlights cutting-edge disclosure examples from companies that clearly display this information in interesting and innovative ways. Contact us for more information!
Proxy Statement Benchmark 2017
Each year, we conduct a benchmark study of U.S. Fortune 250 proxy statements, closely examining their content and design. The results of our study provide insight into how corporations are changing their approach to proxy disclosure and ultimately how they can further improve transparency. In this year’s analysis of 238 proxy statements, we uncovered … Contact us for a copy of the report.
“Say it clearly, say it simply”. Our Guide on plain language
We decided to write this guide because we realized that despite all the talk about plain language, many companies continue to churn out confusing disclosure documents. Sometimes all it takes is a few tips to smooth out the rough edges of a document, to make it clear and simple. If you would like a copy, please contact our Advisory Department.